Tuesday, February 09, 2010

THE BEST OF THE BEST



Yesterday Love Romances Cafe announced the nominees for their 2009 Best of Awards. It's an amazing group of authors this year. The category that made me sit up and take notice is listed below.

Best Erotic Book 2009

Djinn & Tonic (Ashlyn Chase-EC)
Dark Elves 6: Awakening (Jet Mykles-Loose Id)
Gaven (JC Owens-Loose Id)
Rescuing Clarice (Anny Cook-EC)
Isabella Ignites (Sloane Taylor-AMP)
Kaydana & the Crown of the Worlds (Nyki Blatchley-Lyrical Press)
The Reluctant Dom (Tymber Dalton-Lyrical Press)
Hotter Than Hell (L. Shannon-LSB)
Blood & Fire (Mychael Black-Changeling)
Fireproof (Tina Holland-LSB)
A Magical Story (Shayne Carmichael-Phaze)
Spank Me Twice (Anthology-Noble Romance)

Hot Damn, life is good. :) This is an incredible honor and I couldn't be more shocked or happier. I want to thank Dawn Roberto, owner of Love Romances Cafe, and my incredible editor Mychael Black for making this all happen.

You can see all the nominees in all the categories HERE.

Voting doesn't begin until February 15. Trust me, I'll post all the information you'll need then.

Now I'm off to celebrate. I'll be back later this week. Until then...

Happy Writing!

Sloane Taylor
Sweet as Honey...Hotter than Hell
www.sloanetaylor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment